Body kit and strut

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craigps2

Hi
I'm getting rid of the body kit on my puma
Side skirts ms design
Rear spoiler
Front spliter ms design
And a front OMP strut
And all 4 mud flaps

£100 the lot!!

If interested please pm me
Pick up from Leeds ls10

Hi, what colour is the kit and do you have any pics of condition etc. also is the strut brace upper or lower?

Cheers Rich

Craigps2 said:
Hi it's silver
I will try get some pics up
And the strut is a front upper

If its the upper strut that goes inside the engine bay I too would be interested in this if you would be prepared to sell it seperately?

Hi yes it's the 1 that gos in the engine bay
I will sell separate if it do t sell as a whole

Hi
Is the body kit still for sale any have you any pics, very interested in it

Hi yes still available if u send me your email via pm I will send you a few pics

yeah without knowing what the kit looks like it is hard to gain interest :grin:

I would be pretty interested with some pictures.

Upload them to Photobucket or something similar, and then copy the image URL into the thread. See this post for more info: http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5496" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm not very good with computers but if u send me your email via pm I will send you some pics

Will someone do me a favour ?
If I send you the pics of the body kit will you please up load them to this thread
I'm really no good with computers and I have tried and tried even tried the photobucket
Please help!!

Craigps2 said:
Will someone do me a favour ?
If I send you the pics of the body kit will you please up load them to this thread
I'm really no good with computers and I have tried and tried even tried the photobucket
Please help!!

Send them to [email protected] buddy, and ill upload them asap

Now on eBay !!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261326941714?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back