Body repair recommendations

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian cox

Hi,
I am looking for recommendations of companies that can repair rust on Puma's properly.

By this I mean correct replacement of rusty metal and return it to exactly how it left the factory.
I want to do it properly once so I need companies that have individuals who can 'let' in pieces and replicate factory finishes.
In addition I need a company that post metalwork under seals and repaints it properly.

Puma restoration services is what I am looking for.
Kind regards Ian

It might help if you put your location unless you're willing to travel the length of the country for repairs?

Hi,
Bump - any recommendations/experiences for a body repair shop to fix Puma's a la factory specification?
Kind regards Ian

I can recommend Ian, but they are ‘up noorf’ :p

Both my FRP and normal Puma were done by Jessop Motor Bodies in Horbury, West Yorkshire. Amazing, amazing job!

Some pics in my restoration threads

look towards classic car restorers rather than your everyday bodyshop as most of them only accept simple repairs or insurance jobs.

classic restorers will know how to restore a car properly and help protect it better than factory could. and even provide a better paint finish that factory

Latest posts

Back