Bolts for Hubcentric spacer

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian'

Hey everyone,

Today, at the awesome event of Ford Fair I bought ´12,5mm hubcentric spacers´ will be using these for the rear, I presume they will fit over the drumbrake right (?) - It's not possible to fit them behind the hub (?)

With this I need longer bolts, Forgot the look for longer bolts at Ford Fair so I will be buying some when I get home. What length will I be looking at is it just current length + 12,5? Or ain't it thát easy?

eBay links or Ford numbers are welcome ;)

Thanks for the help!

Brian'

You could have bought axle spacers which would have fitted behind the hub. Sorry I don't have any answers to your questions

quest63 said:
You could have bought axle spacers which would have fitted behind the hub. Sorry I don't have any answers to your questions
That's not the problem, Couldn't find any axle spacers anyway. And this is always cheaper than buying it new, In my country they never come up used for some reason.

But I can fit them to the hub that's for sure, Thanks for you answer though ;)

Yeah they fit between the drum and the wheel. As for the bolts they should be available on eBay, just make sure you get the Ford style so they fit into the drum, and yes just current length plus 12.5mm will be fine, or you could go a bit longer to give you the option of bigger spacers in the future.

Can't fit the spacers.. Never knew there was a law for that in the Netherlands..
The maximum spacer I can fit is 14mm, Spacer I bought turned out to be 20mm which already looked small the me.

Can't fit them because it will not go though the MOT then. Pitty.. stupid rule, You can fit ultra fat wheels with tyres but you can't change your track width with spacers..

lusid666 said:
fit them and just remove them for the mot :)
Well, I have to fit longer bolts and if I remove the spacer and reattach my alloy to the car for MOT I have a gap of 20mm because of the standard nuts. A loose alloys is also a rejection..

Might be looking for 20,5mm axle spacers and remove the standard 10mm one.

Has anyone done that before, Would like to see a picture of that if possible.

Thanks.

I removed the 10mm factory spacers and fitted 20mm. I do not have a picture, sorry.

You only need to remove the factory spacer which is very easy. Mine broke in to lots of pieces when I took them off.

CherryVimto said:
I removed the 10mm factory spacers and fitted 20mm. I do not have a picture, sorry.

You only need to remove the factory spacer which is very easy. Mine broke in to lots of pieces when I took them off.
Are you willing to take a picture of yours for me?

Back