Brand New FRP timing bar available to order

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacko

As above, i have an account with SPX tools who make all the special tools for Ford etc.

I can get the OEM timing bar's to order, takes about a week but please make sure i'm at work (i only work 35 weeks a year!)

cost at present (ordered one 2 weeks ago - jan 12) is £82 inclusive of vat and delivery to me, recorded and insured delivery to you is around £7, add a drink for me...!

I would need a cheque payable to my work posted to me for £82 and paypal me £15 to cover the rest

if you want one get in touch

Jacko

cheeky I know as its 2017 can u still get spx 303 692 cam locking tool. desperate. just got frp cambelt last done 10yrs ago.contact on **removed** or email [email protected]. thanku

Genuiney timing tools can still be bought, I've got 4 tools coming from Europe this week.
2 of the tools have been bought, but the other 2 are still available.
If you guys want to proceed in purchasing a tool, please send me a message.

xnbradley said:
[post]362982[/post] Hey there...

same here... can I get one of these...

Thanks
Try giving these people a ring, as I know they used to sell them - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Tool-Academy-Ltd

Ford Europe still sell the original one, but it's a stiff price for what it is and you'd need a trade account.

Back