Breaking 02/52 Medium Steel and 99/V Black - mirrors, panels

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian G

Pics to follow.

Set of 9 spokes £150 + £30 to post
Set of props £100 + £30

Headlights £25 + £7
Tail lights £10 + £5
Postage discount for a pair on the above

Indicator stalks £10 + £5
Clocks £20 + £5
Grille £8 + £7
Heater resistor £5 + £3
Gear knob £10 + £5
6000CD tested and working £45 + £5
Switches £1ea + £1.30

All trim, interior panels, sensors, hose, loom etc. PM me

Collection from Merseyside or postage is good, PM me an address for a price.

Colours not an issue its getting painted anyway.. so.. whichever's closest :lol: will need the screws that come with it as well if poss
Will paypal you cheers mate :eek:k:

Have you got a complete injector rail with injectors & vacuum thing. It will be going on a 52plate 1.7, what is the vacuum thing & do they go wrong? I have tied 1 off of my T plate & it runs fine but with the one that is on the car it idles very rough & sounds like its missing.

I've got everything off both cars plus more, not clear what you need, might be better deciding that in a technical thread and we'll do the deal when you know what is required.

To keep it an easy swap for me I would like the whole injector rail with injectors & the vacuum bit. This is what I tried from my other car & it fixed the problem.

Door handle went today, sorry about the delay, had one off a door which turned out to be cracked so I had to strip down another door, should be there tomorrow or Friday.

881_011.jpg

881_012.jpg

Headlights are both good

Back