Breaking 2001/Y 2 off, Panther Black and Pacific Green

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian G

Pics to follow.

Both cars have 9 spoke wheels. Engines / Loom / ECUs / mounts etc. have GONE. All other bits available.

Headlights £25 + £7
Tail lights £10 + £5
Postage discount for a pair on the above

Indicator stalks £10 + £5
Clocks £20 + £5
Grille £8 + £7
Heater resistor £5 + £3
Gear knob £10 + £5
6000CD tested and working £45 + £5
Switches £1ea + £1.30

All trim, interior panels, sensors, hose, loom etc. PM me

Collection from Merseyside or postage is good, PM me an address for a price.

Hi do you have a pair of front callipers and carriers for a later model want to upgrade the brakes on mine (1999 1.4) but dont want to go down the mondeo/st route because of the clearance issues as i want to retain the 15s and keep a reasonable amount of clearance

picture_008_medium1.jpg

picture_007_medium1.jpg

Centre caps are included with those wheels, just taken off when the engine came out.

Both cars are still complete except for the engine removal.

Bump, many parts still available, no reasonable offers refused for anything on either car.

Panels are collection only, doors and bootlids OK but please come and inspect.

Space needed for new stock, got two more cars this week, Medium Steel 52 plate 43k and Black V reg TAPE ECU 66k due in.

Drivers door window switch? The one that controls both windows, how much posted to Rainham kent me8 7sp Thanks :)

Hi,

Do you have an Air Box left? if so how much? Was working on the car and dropped a tool through it :roll:

Lid Please! but i will take base if you have one so i can try make the FRP intake.

adampuma said:
Ian G said:
Paypal me a couple of quid, [email protected]

Paid, from paypal amy hedley hope u got the address! Thankyou very
Muchly

Afternoon,When should I be expecting delivery of the drivers door window switch? i dont have a switch at the moment as mines broken and this makes me sad :/ thanks!

Hey have you got any pictures of the headlamps?!
Mine have gone like a Matt Effect :( and i would like some new ones :D

All the stuff due out is going this afternoon, had some big jobs to remove some old shells and make space for the new deliveries this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back