Breaking 1.7 Thunder - All parts available, Kent, M25 J3

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gargravarr

Hi all,

Further to my For Sale where I concluded that Wildcat is unsaleable as a roadworthy car (unless someone is interested in it as a project), I'm going to have to sell it for parts.

I've done a bit of research and determined some prices for things now. Photos are up here:
http://s342.photobucket.com/user/quantumleap2032/library/Cars/Puma

Starting prices for the big things:
Leather interior: £150 - all seats, door cards and trim panels. Driver's bolster worn but no rips, tears or other damage

Engine: £300 - 76,000 miles. Cambelt, aux belt and water pump changed in 2012. Unmodified. Air conditioning. Very good condition.

Thunder alloys with tyres: £125 the set. All in VGC. Front tyres are nearly new, rears have good tread. Centre caps could do with replacement but otherwise all good. Would prefer to sell these last, or if you have some very cheap wheels I could put on the car to keep the chassis rolling, I'll knock a few quid off.

All prices are negotiable. Please contact me if you are interested. All other parts are available; please ask. Everything's still in the car; I'm competent enough with a socket wrench to remove some of the big stuff, but if you're after other parts like the engine, it would be best if you came down with a van on a weekend and helped me remove it.

Pickup is preferable; the car is located in Swanley, a few miles from junction 3 of the M25. It's garaged so as long as I can roll it into or out of the garage, taking things like doors etc. are no issue. What's left by the time I need the garage (winter) will be scrapped.

I'm in no great hurry to strip it. Please contact me either by PM on here (I check my email throughout the day), directly by GMail to quantumparticleresearch or text me during the day, phone after 6PM, 07773 200 584. Viewing is possible weekday evenings with enough warning. I'm otherwise around at the weekends. I can take more photos at the weekend too, if you're after something specific.

front brakes as they should be 260mm how much for calipers & carriers and bolts

Great, I have some little bits I'd like such as small trims and clips etc, I'll have a look at the car and message you on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back