Breaking 2001 Ford Puma Black.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers iang74 :grin:

sold the leather interior today so most stuff has gone now, but still have load of small bits left.

Is the centre brake light still available..?

Looking at the pictures, car is/was 1.7 with A/C? If so, have you got the radiator..?

Hi, can you tell me if you have any of the door cards or seats left please

thanks

cheers mitch, glad they arrived safely.

put some stuff on ebay if anyone feels they would rather buy there instead.

some items may be more expensive on there as i need to cover my fee's.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/corsa99099/m.html?item=250930279088&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&_trksid=p4340.l2562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hi do you have a good condition throttle postision sensor, maf sensor and O/S window regulator by any chancer and what would your price be on these parts? thanks

Hi
Do you have the rear beam axle and if so do you know if it is straight?
Graham

I'm looking for a front drivers side brake caliper to suit 258mm discs (piston behind the boot needs to be free from corrosion). Do you have this? How much posted to Scotland?

Thanks!

Hi, i would very much like the instrument cluster/dials if they are avaliable. pm me if they are, thanks :D

The OP hasn't replied to the thread since November so I probably wouldn't expect a response regarding the parts you're looking for.

hi, apologies, totally forgot about this thread. had a tough xmas.

will update the thread tomorrow as the car is now almost completely stripped.

Back