Car ready for shakedown at Santapod.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darvillej

Carshalton College car ready for its first shakedown runs at Santapod on the 29 of this month
If it all stays together will be tuned next academic year for some sprint racing with Borough racing club.

Heavy duty sports suspension, braided hoses, safety cage all welded in, MSA seat and frame, MSA spec belts,
Track tyres, All new brakes and discs. Strip out interior, Still dash to do. Remove sound deadening felt, new cambelts an auxillary belts

Next step sort the torque limiter. fit a mappable ECU, Remove the PAS and belt. Must be a sensible rack I can fit????
Change the steering wheel so I can see the Rev counter (seat is set low) till we fit a rev counter with shift lights.
Remove the brand new exhaust done 2 miles at Santa pod and fit a 4 branch and big bore exhaust.

Also been told the metal damper weights on the front dampers can go.

We have a full interior in good condition including front windows and motors and every thing else we removed any offers???
Also a full exhaust with 2-miles on it can possibly courier the exhaust at cost. we need the space.

Great project!
So do you get the students working on the car? I wish my college days had involved modifying track Pumas! Lol

Students did most of the work I did the welding for the cage and the lads did the rest.
We did a Corsa couple of years back as a show car. Took it to Bromley open air car pageant.
I only got involved with checking when they were done.

Students did most of the work I did the welding for the cage and the lads did the rest.
We did a Corsa couple of years back as a show car. Took it to Bromley open air car pageant.
I only got involved with checking when they were done.

Back