CD6000 CD-RW

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denny64

Hello,

Is it possible to let my cd player regonize CDRW disks ?
Or can I only use CD-R ?

Grtz, Denny

I think the manual tells you to use only original cds - certainly when the units were new the warranty was invalid if you used a recorded cd

Every one I've ever used plays everything I've had.

If it wont' do RW its probably an issue with how its written.

Plus discs are cheap now, throw it away and write another :lol:

CD-RW require more sensitive laser optics to read them, I doubt this was a requirement for the 6000 series.

Newer cars can probably play them ok.

yeah,

writing isnt the issue I think ;)
It plays CR-R perfectly, so I think i've to go to the market :lol:

I used to play CD-R on the 6000 series for 2 years without any issues. (except from the discs deteriorating!)

It won't play MP3s from a CD-R though it has to be burnt properly as an audio CD i.e. with a max of about 17 tracks.

red said:
I used to play CD-R on the 6000 series for 2 years without any issues. (except from the discs deteriorating!)

It won't play MP3s from a CD-R though it has to be burnt properly as an audio CD i.e. with a max of about 17 tracks.

there is an mp3 version of the 6000CD but the fascia is the wrong colour, a greyish silver.

My 4500 RDS Eon like a troubled child on crack it will not play CD-RW in my 2005 Fiesta Zetec S TDCI

Yet my sister has the same CD Player in her 2004 Fiesta Zetec Petrol and its fine :(

I cant even fit another CD player in it as everyones like we wont cut the plastic as it links into the whole system. so looks like i be gettin a good quality FM Transmitter.

Back