Cheap AA & RAC Cover!!!!!!!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yippeekiay

Up North i.e. 100+ Miles Above Manchester!!!
If your in the market for AA or RAC roadside cover then Quidco are currently giving £21 cashback for AA Breakdown and £23 cashback for RAC breakdown. If you base this on the basic roadside breakdown cover of £28 for either then it's a net cost of only £7 or £5 respectively!!

Now to decide if I want it....lol.

Just to add, now I've had a deeper look, you can also get £42 cashback for cover on policies that are between £75.01 & £99.99 and £50 cashback for policies over £100 with the AA

And £40 cashback for roadside + at home + nationwide recovery + onward travel breakdown cover with the RAC.

Either way, go and have a look at Quidco.com and you may find some cheap offers that may be of use. I've saved a fortune and a few from here have also used them since I have spread the word. Dunno if I get any referral bonus but if you sign up and it asks tell them it was me...'yippeekiay' of course...lol.

Ehhe, just noticed that Vodafone are giving up to £150 cashback for sim only 12 mth contracts. I only use sim only ones anyway but on a rolling 30 day contract. Can't believe I missed that bugger as it would only be £5.83 a month for the £15 a month tariff I'm on after cashback of £110...doh!!

Got to dig deeper for more offers...pmsl

Go Yip!!

I get my breakdown through my insurance but it obviously isn't the cheapest way of doing things any more!

My bank gives me free worldwide travel insurance and it was my last car insurance that gave me breakdown cover. Will have to check my C/Cards to see what they give me but I don't think I have any breakdown cover.

Might just get the roadside for now and upgrade to Euro cover before next years Nurb' trip.

Didn't someone (I think Ross) mention about ADAC having a great offer a few months back which covered you in the UK too??

Research needed before I spend that fiver :p

Waffle, waffle, waffle ;)

Back