Christmas meal drive out???

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike.

Would people be up for an afternoon drive, before the meal??

Would probably finish around 5pm, giving a break before the meal.

I purpose a similar route to last year, starting at The Red Bull Factory, but will reverse the route to change it :)

Meet point - Red Bull Racing, Bradbourne Dr, Tilbrook, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK7 8BJ

Google link here >>> LINK

Meet time - 12 noon, for leaving at 12.30.

Finish point - TBA

Route will be available as a tyre file, if you want to load it into your satnav. PM me your email address and request either TomTom or Garmin file. ensure you can load itineraries on your sat nav.

Format - We'll meet for a chat around the cars, then depart for a trip along some of the best roads .....

Everyone welcome

Whose up for it??

Spike
Martin

Probably, depends massively on how organised I am with Christmas and new car/engine re-build. If I can help in any way I will but don't have time to go there and plan a route!!

Route is as follows :)

Pumameet131214_zps8067349d.jpg

well, Martin & me went for a nice drive around in the sun. Shame people where busy :(

Waiting for Martin at Red Bull
P1000039b_zps77b4bb81.jpg

Spotted a GT86 at Silverstone
P1000042b_zpsa630fed8.jpg

I join Martin off road
P1000044b_zpsb2e3e676.jpg

Cheers mate,was an awesome drive again,must get some airbag crash test zone stickers on rear bumper,made a change to go the opposite way round aswell :eek:k:

Back