Complete Exhaust Sytem

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasper65

Could anyone recommend the best place to go to have one fitted? just noticed a fair bark coming out of the back end of the car, its not blowing but it seems the baffle has gone tits up! the fuel also is going down quicker than normal. I was thinking of just having the tail pipe fitted but after looking the rest it could all do with changing.

Took a car to Kwik Fit in the past and it had to be returned a further 3 times for adjustments, there is a Kwik fit and a Fast Fit near to me but if anyone knows anywhere better for a fair price I'm all ears :thumbs:....

Kwik-fit = swear word here.

So you want a complete cat back Puma exhaust? could try Fords, or click the Puma garages link in my sig block, find local garages, and make a few phone calls for prices.

Many thanks guys! just seen some prices for a exaust and cat £268 inc VAT :'(

is there a chance that the cat may be ok and I might get away with just the rest of the exhaust? it seems the cat is where the big money is and one I would like to avoid if possible.

cat should be fine,just need middle box and rear box,also if the flexible section does go you can also buy that as a seperate item,have a look on ebay for the exhaust...

Back