Couple of queries with my new Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andypet57

Hi everyone recently purchased a Puma and really impressed so far

Couple of electrical things I havent worked out what they are or how to adjust

1. On the end of the indicator stalk is a switch, I cannot see what it is used for in the manual

2. The other which is more of a concern is the nearside wing mirror. I have positioned it to the angle I like it, but I cannot get it to turn in far enough to near the side of the car. The drivers mirror I can bring in a lot further it seems

Is there anyway that the mirror position can be reset, I have tried several times with slightly different angles to see if the electrics will bring it in further than it currently stops at. I am reluctant to push the glass itself incase I break anything

Welcome to the site Andy

I can't remember the answer to any of your questions but I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help.

The equivalent of the washer screen on the other stalk? I wonder if it is a redundant switch that was the horn inb earlier models of Ford cars?

As for the mirror I just used to push the mirror gently with my hands and move the toggle so as to give more push, seem to work just enough for me.

I've not owned a Puma for a while, just hang around here for the banter, but is the button on the end of the indicator stalk not for the dashboard info disply/trip computer?

Latest posts

Back