custom the rear lights

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

demonskull13

hi i have been customing my rear lights so to start with i took them out took the clear cover off masked the lenses flated back
and masked lenses

then i primed them with grey plastic primer

i then sprayed them with Hycote Melina blue spray witch i have found is the best as its a match wheres ive used halfords before and that was to dark

i then Laquered them and took the masking tape off so they looked like this

i then reinstalled them on my puma

i then managed to get two clear reverse light lenses and took the orange indecator ones off and put the clear with orange bulbs

and thats my rear lights modded
to take the light out just get bulbs out undo the 3 bolts on each light and take out very easy to do

Jason

:twisted: :thumbs: :eek:k:

no disadvantage at all Red but on a positive the people who track day theres and allways looking for weight reduction could do this to make there pumas lighter but never seen it done before

Jason

:twisted: :thumbs: :eek:k:

Well, if you don't seal the 3 lenses (blinker, brake, reverse) properly, there is a chance that water and moisture wil go into the boot. Will not be much i think, but it's something to consider :wink:

Does the lense come away from the light easily? I'm taking mine apart today as it's misted up

Back