Debadging

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XIIVVX

In order to find some space for a GB plate on the Jagdeo I want to remove the 2.0D badges. After all it's not really anything much to boast about is it?

Anyone got any tips for softening the adhesive before pulling them off? I really don't want a load of the lacquer coat coming off with it.

Ta.

I'd warm the area with a hairdryer, then using some dental floss, work down the back of the badge. Depending on the adhesive used, some WD40 might start to eat it away as well.

PS: This mean your going on your "Adnams" run? Put me down for a case :funny:

Yes. Departure tomorrow morning. Norfolk > Dover West Docks > Boulogne sur Mer. Then dump our luggage at the £36 per night Ibis and into the Old Town to take our pick of any one of thirty odd restaurants.

Saturday was going to be walkies on the cliffs around Cap Gris Nez, but I'm afraid the met looks against us. Torrential rain and 30 knot winds. Certainly a trip to the Leclerc at Outreau for some of their yummy 80p/litre diesel - the Jagdeo tank should be virtually empty by then if my fuel computer is correct.

Sunday is the run to Franglais-vins, (wine) and Majestic in Calais (Adnams)

Back Sunday afternoon / evening.

You can't beat a subsidised weekend break.

The cavernous jagdeo boot will come into it's own :D

Wonder if I can get a 24 hour test drive in a transit?

We visited France last year and managed to get 120 bottles of wine in the boot of my Vectra.

About as cheap as getting a lowering kit :grin:

France022.jpg

Bloody good car to do 1000 miles in a day.

Latest posts

Back