Didn't see any Pumas

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably 2022, but there was at least one there last year an FRP on the Tickford stand. I think I may have even posted a picture on here.
Barry

That's it Dave, look on the bright side :) I think car clubs may be only on an invite only basis to the classic so maybe our moderators can apply as a classic car club??????. At this moment in time, though, I would say our cars are considered too young to apply :-(
Barry

Anyway was a good show although a lot less classic bikes than my last visit(2014).Quite a few cars for sale.3 stand out in my mind ,a replica D type for £69k beautiful detail but strange colour choice ,pale metallic green!.An Etype dhc £140k!! and a white Frog eyed sprite LHD conversion with an awful paint job for....£25k ffs

Andrew and I went today and it was far too busy, I think we'll return to going on Sunday next year. We did get a freebie though as one of the Meadows Frisky guys gave us a parking pass so we saved £12.... result!!! :)

Latest posts

Back