Does anyone have these mirror fitted on their car?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puma89

sp-sw-bl-neu.jpg

or

ss_ch_bl_off.jpg

The black ones, as my mate has chrome ones and they have peeled really bad now they look cheap, but the black ones will look good on a black puma.

Have these black ones fitted to my Puma by the previous owner.
Basically they ´re good and look nice, but mine´s are fitted really badly, as they ´re not totally horisontal.
But I guess you can´t fit them totally horisontally anyway. So that makes them useless in many situations :D

Kapsad said:
Have these black ones fitted to my Puma by the previous owner.
Basically they ´re good and look nice, but mine´s are fitted really badly, as they ´re not totally horisontal.
But I guess you can´t fit them totally horisontally anyway. So that makes them useless in many situations :D

thats crap so they just look nice but aint good in the traffic? ,hehe, I see the mirror are my only hope when I do parking, no way I can see throu the small back window, the previous owner added a black folie, havnt had any luck to get it off :)

Well, mine look exactly as these and these are not so good. The Puma´s original are much better. Have the same thing - tinted windows in the back, but luckily I have rear parking assistance, that helps alot.
I guess if you could fit them horisontally, like original mirrors are, they would be more help.
I could make a pic how mine´s are fitted and look.?

Kapsad said:
Well, mine look exactly as these and these are not so good. The Puma´s original are much better. Have the same thing - tinted windows in the back, but luckily I have rear parking assistance, that helps alot.
I guess if you could fit them horisontally, like original mirrors are, they would be more help.
I could make a pic how mine´s are fitted and look.?

That would be great kapsad, then I can better understand how it looks like fitted.

I also have a parking aid but I allways dobbel check with my mirrors.
I kind of like the light on the mirrors you have, but I guess aftermark light sett does not exist ford puma mirror.

Mmm yeah, don´t have the lights on them. Otherwise the same.
But I will make a pic tomorrow morning and post it then ;)

thanks kaspad, I now see what you mean.
They look very cool on your car,
sad they are not as practicall as the original /the way they are fitted .

Back