Does anyone knows if the ford puma is OBD II compliant?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Different adapter probably will solve it - the cheap ones are notoriously hit and miss ;)

I have a WiFi OBDII adaptor as Bluetooth ones do not work with iOS. I only use it for track days.

This is the one:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WiFi-OBD-...303?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5b051002c7
Although that one is a lot cheaper than I paid 6 months ago, looks exactly the same!

I use Harry's Lap Timer to grab all the ECU data so I can overlay RPM, Speed, G-Force and all the other useless bits of info over the GoPro footage. It is an amazing app for track days. I haven't done a track day with this combo yet, as soon as I do (booked for 27th April at Castle Combe). I have tested it and it all works.

Ive just bought one from Amazon but it doesnt find the protocol :( can anyone post a link with an adaptor they used and it worked?

Going to resurrect this if i may.
I used a Bluetooth OBD2 and Torque on my Diesel Signum, Worked a treat. I have since tried on my Puma and it doesnt work , The phone doesnt even see the bluetooth adapter, so it looks like there isnt power getting to the right pin to power up the bluetooth. There is definitely power to the obd2 adapter as i get a red light but just not powering the bluetooth side. It is a cheap Chinese eBay one.
So question is, Who has managed to get a working bluetooth one ? and if you did do you have any links ?

Thanks In Advance

Pete

Latest posts

Back