Domed Badge??

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xCharlottex

Considering purchasing badges for my Milly -

BadgesMockUp.png

from http://www.domedbadge.co.uk/, has anyone ever used these before? Don't want to end up with something looking awful :wink:

I could only find the ford badges on there, do they make Puma ones?? I'm probably being blind :roll:

No they arent on the site or at least I couldnt find them either. I emailed them and they sent me a link for a custom order in their return email. I just got my steering wheel badge first as a test I wasnt to sure of my colour choice. Then ordered the front and rear ones which should be here tommoz :grin: .

Theres a piccie of Evil Robs in this thread

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23049" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I used domedbadge for my little Bluefin domed badge - was fine and just as ordered :)

c0730fe5.jpg

xCharlottex said:
Considering purchasing badges for my Milly -

BadgesMockUp.png

from http://www.domedbadge.co.uk/, has anyone ever used these before? Don't want to end up with something looking awful :wink:

I have this exact colour and marking on mine from that site. If like ill take a pic tomorrow so you can see what it looks like mounted

Not the best pics but I was in a bit of a rush as was running late to get my new exhaust :oops:

2013-11-04165539_zps76bad2ac.jpg

2013-11-04165509_zps3058f560.jpg

And my special back one for good measure :3
2013-11-04091519_zps061ee185.jpg

Nice :thumbs:

Now set about ordering some nice tidy 3d numberplates and stick em on with heavy duty velcro :grin:

I had 3D and a colored border with a small Puma logo in the space in the bottom, They have the makers id and bs number etc but only the height of the border so barely spoil the plates. I hedged my legality bets a bit last time and had the Puma logo stuck on the plates after they were made and it gave it a slighly 3d effect.

I hope you have the steering wheel badge as well we dont want no slacking going on here :-D

Of course I do :D I just havent had dry enough conditions to run an extension lead out to the car with the hairdryer so I can get the old one off :p

Sorry Charlotte we are taking this off topic slightly :oops:

Thanks for that! :) They look good.
Not sure how different they would be (if at all) if I took the cheap option of ordering them from DMB? Quest63 did yours turn up today? - How are they?

Actually they didnt but they do say a week or two for delivery I have made two orders recently that came rapidly ahead of schedule, in fact I think I made a mistake I think their last message was "badges in production"

I had their badges on my last Puma for three years and they were absolutely fine, as are my last and current number plates and my new steering wheel badge all from them.

It might just be me but I couldnt actually find any contact details for DOME and DMB are pretty good on customer service.

Latest posts

Back