Donington Park - open pit lane 30.10.2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zara

Thought id share a handful of pictures from Tuesdays track day with a bumch of mates at Donington Park :)

Had a right laugh and was a great day out, the minibox did end up in the gravel pit on the sighting laps lol back end didnt want to play (bigger wheels will sort that) got the wheel changed and spent the rest of the day out there :)

was another Puma up there with Jay's aswell which was pretty quick, was fun watching them as I was overtaken many many times :lol:

We all pretty much had near misses, spins and binned cars but we all got the cars home in one piece (wey except one of our mates, managed to blow up his clio) and ourselves so all went well in all :)

Fingers crossed for next year, some adjustable suspension, better brakes and 13x7 wheels will get the Mini box sorted for 2013 :D

Enjoy:

SDC15340.jpg

SDC15341.jpg

SDC15343.jpg

SDC15345.jpg

SDC15354.jpg

SDC15359.jpg

SDC15363.jpg

SDC15376.jpg

on track:

XOX_0006.jpg

XOX_0034.jpg

XOX_0057.jpg

favourite of the day :) gonna be getting this one canvassed

XOX_0086.jpg

cant wait for the next one!

oh yeah man everything over took me :lol: but I didnt care was the only Mini there and actually quite abit of attention :)n even had some random come over at the garage to chat about it..

Was an awesome day out

Let me know when your next track day is - I'm in if you'll let me!

Looks like you had a great day!! We've got Brands coming up in a couple of weeks did you book onto that one??

hahaha awww bless its life! :D

btw that clio in front is that one of ours that blew a valve :lol:

Zara said:
Thought id share a handful of pictures from Tuesdays track day with a bumch of mates at Donington Park :)
Is that the Northern vernacular for a group of friends? :-D

good pics zara! was an awesome day, cant wait for the next one, that tiger striped ST that the video is taken from isnt all that fast... or the driver isnt up to much.

was suprised that i didnt have to move over for much stuff either, only the pure bred racers - radicals etc

Back