Door card clips & FRP tailpipes..

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red

Administrator
Staff member
I have a few door card clips (5 yellow ones and 3 slightly different white ones) someone can have, collect for free or pay me for the postage and an envelope (£2?).

I also have two used FRP tailpipes (well back boxes) that need to go. Can't remember the condition I kept them with the intention of getting the original tailpipe part welded onto my Miltek.. don't even know if this would actually work.. these will need to be collected as it really isn't worth posting them I doubt. £10 each?

Located in Peterborough PE7

Hi i
I would take a tailpipe if you could cut it off the box and mail it obviously willing to pay the postage. PM if you like

Cheers Alex

any news on the saw front as its a 5 hour round trip to collect

Regards Alex

A 5 hour round trip seems quite extreme, I've just moved houses and do have my manual hacksaw to hand...

...I'll cut it off right at the backbox... I'll try and get something electric to cut it with though as it'll be a lot less effort.

Sorry for the delay!

yeah it did seem a little extreme I used to do it many moons ago for the right bits (£195 for a milly interior 2 years after they came out) but just dont have the spare time now a days. drop me a pm when its done dont mind waiting for it at all

Cheers Alex

Back