Drivers seat

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassman

Hi, I've searched high and low for a drivers seat in good condition and the nearest one is a long way away from me sooo... If you have a good seat in full working order, with manual height adjuster and live within 40 miles of teesside I'd like to hear from you asap please.

Price depends on condition plus my car is red and the pattern on the seat seems a bit bluish? (technical term)

Thank you all.

Tom.

Hiya Tom, you might want to mention what year your car is in the wanted ad. Early Puma seats are very different from yours and cars later than yours while very much the same can have red and blue threads in the material which would likely stand out if you had mismatched ones. :thumbs:

Be patient you may get a free one or one for buttons given time. Look out for someone near you stripping out a Puma for a track day car :thumbs:

I've got loads and they can be posted, need to weigh one though to check the price.

See how you get on locally.

Hi, thanks for the input, I haven't tried ford parts in Dunston.

Ian G, getting one posted would be ideal as I need one fairly quickly so can you pm me a price delivered please?

thanks.

Well, no seat still, tried parts gateway and one person from nottingham ford breakers got in touch and asked me which pattern I had so I sent him a pic. Turns out he didn't have any seats at all. :-(

Getting really fed up now, might as well sell the damn thing.

do you just need the cushions is your base ok? i can check the state of my cloth seat on saturday and let you know or as i a said the leather ones are still there.

Back