Dry sump?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are many companies such as titan motorsport that will make you one but all ill say is its a lot of expense for not really a gain.
The s1600 rally cars were on standard oil pump at 10000rpm and you can imagine how much the oil is thrown around on a stage

Ah well that's fair enough I ddn realise that the s1600 was standard puma, jus don't like the idea of all tht I'll swishing around, but if the s1600 can get away with it I'm sure I can haha

Like i say i just try and keep to whats been tried and tested when it comes to important things like an oil system.
When a s1600 rallycar can get away without a dry sump then i think we will too just have a decent oil cooler im going to be running a laminova

http://www.paceproducts.co.uk/public_html/php/products_info.php?parent=3&productID=drysump/pumazetecse" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You will need to add in other parts as well like the dry sump tank, and all the pipes

Latest posts

Back