Fiesta in the Park - 13th May 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want any sauce etc on your buttie you'll have to bring your own but otherwise I have things in hand

I'll be setting off in about half an hour, have a travelhovel booked.

See you guys tommorrow

Still have 2 spare tickets and passes if anyone feels like being a last minute addition to the stand..

STEAVIE said:
last night i didnt have a car to go in and im still goin! and i have a car now! ooh and some humble pie for mr evil! :twisted:
Wow. Does this mean you got the thistle purple puma working again!?

Would be awesome to have a thistle on the stand!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

flissy is gleaming (though whether she will be in the morning after the treesap, birds and blossom have done their worst is a different matter!) and i'm all geared up for a most exciting time!
see you tomoz! : )

t and missfliss xx

I cant make it tommorow, had a bit of a misdemeanor earlier on in the week and couldnt get the damage sorted in time :(

Cherie said:
Still have 2 spare tickets and passes if anyone feels like being a last minute addition to the stand..
JSB said:
I cant make it tommorow, had a bit of a misdemeanor earlier on in the week and couldnt get the damage sorted in time :(
Make that 3 tickets then.

:(

lost in fens. No contact numbers. No chance of being there by 7 and not keen to go if not on stand, obviously. :-( at least i finally got a signal and i hope this gets thru. Devastated to miss it, really am. No. Is 07880863201 for future ref. Sorry

Just waiting for Tom... if anyone else wants to visit as we've got spare tickets, give me a call and someone can meet you at the gate.

07792 071175

Just got back, Thank you for organising the day Cherie and Dal. Lottie and myself had a fantastic day :).

Really nice to talk with Neil, Cherie and Dal about the forums ETC.

Rob and your thunder, looking really good and amazing goodies you have.

And to everyone else we meet and talked to :).

Nice to meet you all .... We had a great day thanks :-D .... And a big well done to Ian n 062 for winning the memorial trophy! A worthy winner :eek:k:

Was it really so sunny today?? I am looking like a beetroot! Lovely day out with lovely people who just happen to all love the same cars. Thank you to everyone for being so friendly and welcoming and especialy Cherie and Dal for organising it all so well.
Looks like on wednesday I will be doing the rocker cover 'again', this time with sealant too!! the oil and filter and top coolant hose! thanks Steve for your advice, and a big well done on thistle!

Rob, will be ever watching ebay now!!.......... so many toys lol

Great Bacon roll Yvonne!! thank you!!

Looking forward to seeing you all again some time!

Gary

Just got back to Reading - had a great day and it was cool to meet everyone!

Thanks to Cherie and Dal for organising everything, Aaron for the name badges (great idea btw!) and go on your fancy quick detailer, Ian for bringing along a cracking FRP and for the tyre shine, and finally thanks to the Roots893 crew for generally being awesome throughout the day, the mini roll and also for letting me use your epic water pumpy spray thingy. I totally need to know all the components in your audio setup - I still can't get over how good it sounded. :)

Congrats to Ian for his well deserved win - #062 looked the absolute tits!!

Legend of the day award has to go to Steavie for bringing back the beautiful Thistle Puma from the dead against all odds and in epic time.

So appreciative of all the lovely things people said about Pippa Puma; made my day coming second - didn't expect a Top 3 placing let alone comig ahead of Aaron's gorgeous frup. Was really pleased at how much interest the "Parcel Shelf Puma Memorabilia Museum" generated - from forum members and random passers by too. :)

All in all a great day - bit sunburnt, but looking forward to seeing you all again at Ford Fair if not before.

just got back after another great day out.

Thanks Cherie & Dal

Thank to Rob for cleaning my window seal etc.

Thanks to everyone for voting my the worst kept interior :p (I would have voted for myself if I could)

I didn't realised I'd burned until my face started to glow on the way home.

Puma Babe said:
Thank to Rob for cleaning my window seal etc.
No worries :) - if it doesn't end up making it look worse after a few weeks or months I'll happily do all the other black bits. I didn't want to go mental in case it turns out to be pants.

For future reference to anyone reading this - Gtechniq C4 Trim Restorer seems to make faded window seals look much better; not perfect, but hides the white patches quite well. It's amazing on the scuttle area, including the wiper arms and wing mirror plastics, though.

Thanks for everyone coming today with such an early start for a Sunday!

The weather was kind to us (some might say too kind!) which always makes the day nicer.

Congrats to Ian for winning the Colin "Bok" Yamamoto memorial trophy - your FRP looked wonderful:

I'm sure Cherie will be along soon with the full results list.

Back