Fiesta in the Park - 13th May 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Huntingdon-UKXX1864" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:cool:

Fingers crossed, I don't like taking the FRP out in the rain. Be her first outing since her cambelt at the end of March.

Viewing a couple of houses Saturday morning then hopefully a few hours washing the FRP in the afternoon.

I need to scrub the puma up on Saturday then its an early start as we are setting of from Norwich early Sunday morn :zzz:

Thanks for that weather link Dal - much easier to see at a glance than the overcomplicated one I use. Rain until Friday - decent Sat/Sun - then rain until Friday again. I'll never get my garden sprayed at this rate.

Oh - hope you all have a great day, gutted I can't make it this year :'(

Hey guy i no its really to ask but just had email come though about free passes or spare passes, phone deleted the email before i read it all..... Can someone let me no if there is passes up for grabs and how much cheers

sly 1.7 said:
Hey guy i no its really to ask but just had email come though about free passes or spare passes, phone deleted the email before i read it all..... Can someone let me no if there is passes up for grabs and how much cheers
Sorry, the spare ticket and pass has now been allocated.

taliabee said:
slayllian said:
Good to see you again :wink:

hiya *waves* how did the work on the arches go? it's still top of my list to get done....now all the other things have been! : )

t xx

Show you on Sunday, think he had a bit of a nightmare doing it though :grin:

Dam be in quicker next year....didnt think i could make it but now i can :( cheers for reply tho

Well the sun has come out over Huntingdon today with clear blue skies. And according to the weather forecast its going to stay that kind of way all weekend so no mud bogs :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back