Fiesta in the Park - 13th May 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arse. I'm on duty tech that weekend. I'll see if I can get some cover.

Looking like a really good day out now. After attending a few shows last year, at the last 100 Years of Ford at Duton. Ford kindly made everyone a Lanyard, This was very smart and looked very Professional. I will be getting some ordered for this event as well as RS Day in Combe.

The Lanyards are a great way to display your name and forum name and is perfect for breaking the ice for meeting people for the first time.

A custom Blue Lanyard will be £1.50 Via PayPal (Gift) and i will hand out the Lanyards on the day.

Please PM me if you are interested and it would be nice for everyone attending to buy and wear one. One because some of us are not very good with names and remembering and two it will hopefully makes us look more professional and smart than a sticky label.

Bentleya - 2 Lanyards (Paid)
Puma Babe - 3 Lanyard (Paid)
Zara - 1 Lanyard
The Old Gimmer - 1 Lanyard (Paid)
scofield.1 - 2 Lanyards (Paid)
evilrob - 1 lanyard

I won't be bringing a Puma now, so there should be a stand pass going free.

Could I get a lift in with someone from the meet point?

jackwest100 said:
Is there still any chance of getting on a stand with you guys? Know i missed the deadline but didn't know what was going on around the time :)

thanks
Unfortunately, the deadline set by the organisers has passed, so it's impossible to order any more tickets now. The only thing I can advise is keeping an eye on there for anyone who has to drop out, but I'll make a note that you're interested if anyone does.

Neil, your ticket has already been provisionally claimed... which reminds me, I need to PM the interested party. And I thought you were going to leave the beige box at ours and come in with one of us?

Of course. You stopping over Saturday night? I'm sure we can evict the cats from the spare room for a night. ;)

I dont think I need a lanyard for people to know who I am! I'm usually heard before seen but I like the idea so I'll have one :)

I'm now booked in to work this day for one of our biggest customers.. if it gets delayed (again!) then I'll be along.

The organisers have confirmed that Wicked Wheels will be attending the show as traders, and will be available to refurbish alloy wheels on the day.

Back