Fiesta in the Park - 13th May 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, ive finally found out im off so ive sent £9 via paypal for a ticket an show plaque.. :cool:

Well, there's going to be no worries about having an interloper on the stand, as I've booked my car a place on the FiestaSTOC stand. So both Dal and I are going to be sharing our time between 3 different stands!

Of course! It may not be a Puma on the outside, but it's got a Puma heart. As long as you don't mind being at the front of the stand with your bonnet up!

Oh yes, you definitely will. I can pretty much guarantee that you'll get plenty of attention. I've not seen another MK2 fiesta with a Puma engine. We used to have a member here with a Ka with a Puma engine, but he's not been seen for a while now.

I'm surprised that either of them has any rooms available for that weekend!

I can't remember offhand. I'll have a search... nope, it was silver with a bodykit http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=840&p=9113#p9113" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Im interested in coming along to my first car show :) sorry im too lazy to do research but do u have to pay per person or is it just for the car ??

Reading the first post of the thread is hardly 'research'. :roll:

Cherie said:
Payment deadline : Saturday 31st March

Tickets are £8 per car - or £9 if you want a commemorative show plaque too.
Please send via paypal to [email protected] (send as 'personal' and 'other' so that I get the full amount)
Payment can also be made via cheque or direct bank transfer, please PM for details.

You can post in the thread to register your interest, but if you've not paid up by the deadline, I won't be placing a second order for tickets.

Haha sorry im bad like that :roll: although i went to the website and it was right there so lesson learnt :lol:
Put me down for a ticket with a show plaque. Will pay by direct bank transfer if thats cool :D

Ive got a mate with a spare room in a local BnB - about 7 miles from the racecourse (Sawtry)

£40 for bed and breakfast

let me know if anyone is interested, if not ill have the room myself

Ginger Tom said:
Hope you don't think that about mine...... http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=15538" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

nah quite like that...ive always had a soft spot for ka's id like sport ka with a 2.0 lump in it

Back