Fiesta in the Park - 13th May 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather not.

There's no longer the former animosity between the forums, but we've worked hard to create our own identity here, and I would prefer to keep it that way especially as FITP at Huntingdon is a show Pumapeople have never been interested it and this'll be the 5th year we've had a stand.

Bentleya said:
Is it possible for a joint stand with Puma People? Start of joint meets with more people attending? :).

Even when Its been suggested on pumapeople, about having a joint stand for Ford Fair, there was very little interest, and Cherie is right, this forum has worked hard to achieve its status, and supportive of pumapeople, with nothing but them being awkward back.

We will be in contact with PumaPeople regarding future joint stands however at this point we would prefer to keep FITP as a ProjectPuma event.

PumaPeople have previously been awkward but I don't think that will be the case now since Ian is running the ship.

I think the official finish time is around 4pm, but we've been there until about 6pm in the past taking photos down the far end of the field!

Hopefully this year we won't have anyone disappearing at noon without so much as a goodbye (like we did last year)... :roll:

I'll be buggering off around mid afternoon as I'll be at work that night and will need to catch some Z's beforehand!

You can put me down as interested, just need to check with the other half what plans we/she got before I confirm! :lol:

you can change mine to attending :thumbs: got the go ahead from the other half so we will be there. I will send the money later

Can't come to this now :( well p*ssed off. I had an email through last night of dates for this year of kickboxing events I'm contracted to photograph.. One of them clashes and is on the 13th May :(

Really sorry guys... Cherie keep the payment would it cover the cost of posting the show plate so I can still use it for ford fair etc?

I'll keep the tickets as yours for the time being, you never know, you might be able to arrange something.

Latest posts

Back