Fiesta in the Park - 13th May 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a maybe also depending on work, will also try getting the mrs an me sister interested as they also have pumas!

I'm a definitely!! Been to the last 2 years in my old mk2 fiesta and my mk5 zetec s, will paypal you the money on friday??

I'd really like to come to this - I can't confirm yet, but at the moment I am free that weekend and as a newbie I would love to do a show with my Millie and meet other Puma owners. I have just started a new job which involves weekend work so I will need to work out whether work will interfere that particular weekend, but I notice you can enter the show as an individual non-club entrant so I guess I could do that if the ProjectPuma stand gets full.

List updated. :eek:k:

Really need to work out what I'm going to do with my car if I bring it... seeing as I'm not in a puma these days!

Ditto, I might need a lift into the show, beings as Mum's Puma is a bit broken.

Darren's got his on the FocusSToc stand, so you could leave the mini at ours if the Puma isn't ready, and jump in with him.

Or I could hide mine at the back, I just don't like breaking our own rule of having Pumas only on the stand.

Cherie said:
Darren's got his on the FocusSToc stand, so you could leave the mini at ours if the Puma isn't ready, and jump in with him.

Cool - might take you up on theat :)

evilrob said:
Nice avatar, Neil! Is that the one I did?

Might be..

Sparx said:
Can't come to this now :( well p*ssed off. I had an email through last night of dates for this year of kickboxing events I'm contracted to photograph.. One of them clashes and is on the 13th May :(

Really sorry guys... Cherie keep the payment would it cover the cost of posting the show plate so I can still use it for ford fair etc?

Cherie said:
I'll keep the tickets as yours for the time being, you never know, you might be able to arrange something.

There's no chance i can come to this guys :( The dates been set in stone and i cant get out of it i'm afraid, plus its a good little earner for me.
Can we do as I mentioned before and have the show plate posted? I'll be using it at Ford Fair :eek:k:

At the moment, we only have 6 definite Pumas on the stand... we had 13 in 2011 and 12 in 2010!

So come on people, you've only got until the end of the month to decide whether you want to join us or not!

Can you put me down as a possible mainly due to that I don't know if I'll still have my car then

I can put you down as a maybe, but if you'll need to make your mind up by the end of this month, as that's the deadline for payment.

Latest posts

Back