Fiesta in the Park - 13th May 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone wants to add me on facebook, plz be my guest :) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000309417987" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi I read somewhere that you meet appx 7am where abouts is that?... Can you put me down please and I'll send payment straight away
Can't upload pics of my baby as on phone but think she'll be shiny enough :roll:

Roots893 said:
Hi I read somewhere that you meet appx 7am where abouts is that?... Can you put me down please and I'll send payment straight away
Can't upload pics of my baby as on phone but think she'll be shiny enough :roll:

We'll be meeting in the same place as last year - see this thread for specifics:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=11800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dal said:
Roots893 said:

We'll be meeting in the same place as last year - see this thread for specifics:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=11800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nice1 cheers Dal :wink: .... Don't suppose u know any1 that wants 2 convoy up from Kent?

Payment sent - had meant to do this last weekend... :derr:

evilrob said:
I'd better sign up for this before I forget.
... aaaand I forgot.

2 payments received, and list updated. :eek:k:

I knew you'd forget Rob, I would have reminded you if you hadn't remembered by a day or two before the deadline. :p

Annie, we've not got anyone coming up from Kent, but if you're going around the M25 anticlockwise, I'm sure you could meet up with Steavie who's in Loughton and convoy from there. He came along last year, so should remember where he's going!

Cherie said:
2 payments received, and list updated. :eek:k:

I knew you'd forget Rob, I would have reminded you if you hadn't remembered by a day or two before the deadline. :p

Annie, we've not got anyone coming up from Kent, but if you're going around the M25 anticlockwise, I'm sure you could meet up with Steavie who's in Loughton and convoy from there. He came along last year, so should remember where he's going!

Great stuff thanks for that Cherie look forward to meeting you there :lol:

Annie as Cheries already mentioned nobody's coming from Kent, I did intend on going but unfortunately now can't make it. But for future reference I'll be going to the Ford Fair in August and will be happy to convoy with you if youre going- I'm only down the road from Gravo :)

And I normally meet up with Steavie at South Mimms services and he normally gets us there ok :lol:

Sparx said:
Annie as Cheries already mentioned nobody's coming from Kent, I did intend on going but unfortunately now can't make it. But for future reference I'll be going to the Ford Fair in August and will be happy to convoy with you if youre going- I'm only down the road from Gravo :)

And I normally meet up with Steavie at South Mimms services and he normally gets us there ok :lol:

Cool ok fella thanks!... Mite b heading up with the RSOC with the ol man but will still wanna show my baby so I'll let ya know bout that 1 cheers :grin: .... Have spoken 2 Steavie so all sorted :) r u going this Sunday?

Roots893 said:
Cool ok fella thanks!... Mite b heading up with the RSOC with the ol man but will still wanna show my baby so I'll let ya know bout that 1 cheers :grin: .... Have spoken 2 Steavie so all sorted :) r u going this Sunday?

Fella?? Wasn't one the last time I checked :-D :lol:

No not going Sunday unfortunately, couldn't get out of work...

STEAVIE said:
and nathans not coming this year either so cant blame him for getting lost?! lol! ;p

Was it Nath who guided us right past the meeting place last year?? Or was that you :lol:

Latest posts

Back