Fiesta in the Park - 13th May 2012

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump for show lanyards http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16652" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FiestaintheparkLanyard.jpg

It's been pissing it down with rain here in Essex :| Does anyone know the condition of the ground at the moment? any grass area round here is either underwater, very boggy or extremely soft.

From experience the ground at the Huntingdon race course including the fields where we'll be are pretty good at absorbing the water. The grass round here (12 miles south of there) isn't boggy at all and still hard.

Yeah, that was a tad damp :

DSC_0060.jpg

But the majority of the grass wasn't too bad and it was dry first thing and after lunch!
(trying to be positive here! :lol: )

Rain up until Saturday here apparently but only 10% chance of rain on Sunday 8)

George at FCGB has said that the racecourse have phoned him to let him know that everything is ok there so far, but I'd pack umbrella, wellies and a warm coat anyway. Plus suncream and sunglasses...

after an hour and 10 minutes of solid trying, i'm in! hello again, all...flissy and i would love to come along, maybe any dirt will hide her poor wheel arches (at the top of the to do list!). if it doesnt matter that, though she's much loved, she's not in tip top nick, we'd love to come along...long time, no see : )

t and flissy xx

eta...that sounds dreadful! she's not in terrible nick...just a bit sad around the arches! me, i'm just decrepit! : )

eta2...have read up on it properly now..hopefull, fliss wont disgrace but i doubt she'll win Col's trophy! ; )

Will be good to have you there Talia. You can either send the money via paypal, but it might be easier to give me the money for the ticket on the day if you wish. :eek:k:

Thanks, Cherie...I'll bring it along if I may...Paypal and I have never enjoyed a very successful relationship! ; )

Really, really looking forward to Sunday...now to hope it stops raining long enough to give flissy a clean!

T and flissy xx

taliabee said:
after an hour and 10 minutes of solid trying, i'm in! hello again, all...flissy and i would love to come along, maybe any dirt will hide her poor wheel arches (at the top of the to do list!). if it doesnt matter that, though she's much loved, she's not in tip top nick, we'd love to come along...long time, no see : )

Good to see you again :wink:

Latest posts

Back