Fiesta in the Park - Sunday May 17th

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dal,
thankyou to you and everyone that made it such a excellent day,really enjoyed it.
Was my 1st meet with projectpuma and will definately go to more.
Sid

Had a good day out nice to meet the team of Project Puma will be attending further events cheers Barry

Had a awesome day overall! I'm fooked now tho!

Always good to see everyone! until next time! 8)

had a great time...Melina missed all her friends tho.
so tired, had a nap when i got in lol
see u all again soon hopefully

Thanks for another good meet guys. Obviously the shock news about Col was awful to hear, but as Dal said, he would have wanted us to have a great meet, and laugh at some truly terrible modded cars. I'm going to miss doing that with him.

Good to see all the familiar faces, and a few newbies, Studge, Siren, good chatting to you both - hope to see you both soon :)

See y'all at the Rally Show soon.

Indeed i had a great day myself. Still cant get over Colin's passing. It has upset me more than i thought it would, feels worse today, i dont know why. See you all at Dover.

My pics of the day.

Moderator edit: I've changed the pictures in the post to thumbnail versions, you can still click on them to get the full size picture hosted on photobucket, this just makes them easier to see. Especially if your connection is stupidly slow like mine is at work at the moment! ;)

Bloody hell Andy, how good does your car look in that first pic!

Immense isnt it? How random is that Lotus Carlton. Suprised they let it in being from the other camp.

Thanks guys :eek:k:

Considering I had two cars to keep clean that day, I didn't do too bad... :p

Made the 40 hours worth of prep worthwhile :) even though it got trashed by the rain :'( :fists:

Thanks to Dal and Cherie for organising the stand....

the day seems abit of a blur tbh but the stand certainly looked the part :)

just a shame about the bad news and the weather....

Lotus Carlton...Yummy. Had a Gsi 24v for a while years ago but couldn't quite squeeze the budget to a full fire breathing Lotus...lol

Sorry for hijacking the thread with my pic but loved the car as I was such a poser back then....lol

Funny how 17" wheels look so small nowadays but were the biggest I could get at the time...lol

[fullalbumimg]2256[/fullalbumimg]

Latest posts

Back