Finally I own an ABS Connector!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissxJules

I have searched high and low, racked up a small fortune with BT phoning all over the place, spent hours online, and finally all my efforts have paid off! I now have been and collected my ABS Connector and Wire! No more constant ABS Warning lights ;)

My little girl will be back to full health in no time ;) x

With Love

One VERY Happy Puma Owner x

ScubaSteve said:
you could have ordered one off ebay in seconds ? :?

Good point, but suppose not everyone uses the bay.
Having said that I live there and keep spending when I shouldn't :roll: temptation, temptation, temptation :twisted:

I cant think what you mean by connector Jules? If its the probe, it wont always cure the problem. I had a rusty ring :wink: (ABS ring that is)

Glad you got the bit anyway, hope it goes ok, let us know :eek:k:

If this is the one from the loom where the ECU connector is then you could've had mine if you were a year earlier...I cut it off and binned it lol.

I searched ebay with not one result for the connector + wire alone

I ended up contacting people on ebay that were breaking them in my area and got one that way x

slayllian said:
ScubaSteve said:
you could have ordered one off ebay in seconds ? :?

Good point, but suppose not everyone uses the bay.
Having said that I live there and keep spending when I shouldn't :roll: temptation, temptation, temptation :twisted:

I cant think what you mean by connector Jules? If its the probe, it wont always cure the problem. I had a rusty ring :wink: (ABS ring that is)

Glad you got the bit anyway, hope it goes ok, let us know :eek:k:

The wire has completely snapped hun, you can see it hanging down, its the 4 pin connector and incoming wire I needed as its snapped so close the end it couldn't be put back together x I am just about to head off to the garage now so fingers crossed it is going to be okay and pass its MOT x Wish me luck x

KISSES ALL ROUND!

My lovely car has passed its MOT ABS Fault no longer present! All is well in the world ;) x

Thanks for all your help :lol:

Slightly off topic, according to data on honestjohn.co.uk the biggest cause of Puma MOT failures is brakes (~25%).

That seems surprising to me, as I think it was only recently the MOT rules changed for the ABS related issues.

Back