Fitted my vinyl/graphics to the track car.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good. :cool: Very, err, whats the word? Orange! :lol: I love the contrast with the silver. Nice work. :thumbs:

Can I ask if you have any issues with insuring it? I'm doing something broadly similar to mine and I am undecided whether to keep it track only or whether to sell my trailer (could do with the room in all truth) and keep it road legal. Just a bit worried that the insurance will be even more obscene than it already is is all.

well erm yes insurance lol.

na ive declared most things to be honest, didnt declare the cams as there standrad ford and not alot different and the mapping is only frp mapping. no chip etc.

ive still to declare the nitrous but im dreading ringing up about it so when im on the road the bottle wont be installed so they cant say i was using it as it will not even be connected plus ill only be using the car say 10 times a year.

i didnt tell them individually about the roll cage as on my policy its down as interior changes - to me that covers anything interior wise ive changed?

also it states exterior changes and decorative changes.

but i have declared the brakes, exhaust system, wheels, suspension etc and i think it comes in at about an extra 150-200 a year probably another 50-100 if i decide to declare the nos.

if i could afford a trailer etc and a car for towing then i would do that as like when i go to cadwell its 4 1/2 hours each way and if it blows up whilst im up there ive got to either try and bribe the rac man or pay a couple of hundred to be towed home back to kent :-/.

next year i may go with adrian flux under a modified car insurance or just pay for the days insurance when i use it which you can do with some insurance companies but i need to look more into this.

im only 3rd party and it still works out about £700 a year even with 9 years no claims but thats down to the area i live in, 3 points and the mods.

Back