Flickr

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris3boro

Who uses it? I've recently upgraded my account to 'Pro' since getting my SLR, really good site for sharing your pics :)

My account is here..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38165377@N06/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Feel free to add me and comment on my pics, and I'll do likewise (kindly!)

Chris

I'm on there. I've had a pro account for just over a year now and I think it's a great site for sharing pictures on. Also good for browsing through and looking at what other people do :)

Just been looking at your stuff from croft and I love the mini pictures.

I've added you as a contact Chris :)

I set an account up a couple of months back.... mainly with idea of using it as storage for some pics rather than as a display medium.

The ones uploaded thus far are nothing special.... and to be honest, I cant remember the name/account. Am sure will have a note of it somewhere.

Finding that and sorting rest of photo's is now added to my to do list... though, alas, it is quite a long list.

mort666 said:
I'm on there. I've had a pro account for just over a year now and I think it's a great site for sharing pictures on. Also good for browsing through and looking at what other people do :)

Just been looking at your stuff from croft and I love the mini pictures.

I've added you as a contact Chris :)

Thanks :D Was great fun watching/taking pictures of them (they were mental!) I'll have a look through your stuff.

I can imagine. I've watched the minis at the rallycross events at croft before and they were mad :)

it might take you a while to get through everything on mind. over 2500 pictures up to now :lol:

mort666 said:
I can imagine. I've watched the minis at the rallycross events at croft before and they were mad :)

it might take you a while to get through everything on mind. over 2500 pictures up to now :lol:

My lord, had a brief look and see what you mean! Will take a proper look tomorrow!

Back