Flo-flex fitment

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian'

Hey,

I'm making this topic as I couldn't really find an answer to my question, So sorry if the answer is somewhere in another topic!

The question basically is what is the fitment of the flo-flex poly bushes. I'm talking about the full set: Flo-flex
If find the price difference so steep in comparison with the Powerflex set: Powerflex

What's the difference in type of stiffness? And which bush is the most noticable?

Thanks!

I have a fully powerflexed the black puma and floflexed only the rear of the millie. In my opinion the powerflex seem far better quality. As for the overall effectiveness the powerflex are stiffer than flowflex but i have coilovers fitted as well on the black which plays a major difference. I only fitted the floflex because they came in a bag when i bought the car. If i was to fully fit out the millie i would go powerflex for the quality, but thats just my opinion.

If you mean how easy it was to fit the flowflex then i have to say they were easier than the powerflex. The PF are made of a harder material and were a bitch to fit in comparison, especially on the rear beam.

Ok, yeah thats what I meant! That does answer the question. But to be sure I want some opinions about the fitment of the front lower/upper and ARB bushes

Also, Floflex makes the front in two sizes, is this just a basic 'measure it up' or is this year specific?

I had to machine out my front wishbones to get the PF to fit. From memory if you have original wishbones they fit ok but aftermarket ones are different.

I've seen the question before about genuine/aftermarket wishbones needing different sized bushes, but when I measured a genuine wishbone and an aftermarket one they were both the same!

CherryVimto said:
I've seen the question before about genuine/aftermarket wishbones needing different sized bushes, but when I measured a genuine wishbone and an aftermarket one they were both the same!
Well, best thing is to measure mine. Better measure twice and order once ;)

Back