focus st progress thread - now sold!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it finally ready for winter today by putting on the original silver alloys with the greater treaded Goodyear Asymmetric 2 tyres all round. Replaced the orange Mk3 washer jets with the originals too as I'm not so sure how the Mk3 ones will be as I painted them what with the continued use of the heating element over the winter. A damn good wash too starting with snow foam and ending with a coat of 476 collinite.

Looks odd back on silver alloys:
IMAG0988_1.jpg

Going in for a minor service on Friday so getting a courtesy car to thrash drive back and forward to work.

Had an RS oil filter housing / diaphragm fitted this week at SCC after the original gave up the ghost. The RS one is designed for higher boost pressures so that's handy. :eek:k:

Fitted my new lights today:

From this:

IMAG1289-2.jpg

IMAG1290-1.jpg

During:

IMAG1291-2.jpg

To this:

IMAG1293-1.jpg

IMAG1295-1.jpg

Then fitted my new plate:

DSC_6152-1.jpg

I'm going to make a modified front lower grille to house a shortened plate but as the standard grille has a recess for a standard width plate, a shortened one wouldn't look right just now.

:cool:

Thought the plate was quite apt as not only does it have my name, but my trade.. (Design Manager using 3D CAD software..)

Dal said:
Thought the plate was quite apt as not only does it have my name, but my trade.. (Design Manager using 3D CAD software..)

Double whammy then!

The best plate I could come with was ST57WOW

EDIT, just checked that, has gone up in price!

Little (but legal) plate on the back:

IMAG1314.jpg

Tonight's wash in readiness for his new owner on Friday:

P1010795Medium_zps26eb0c93.jpg

P1010798Medium_zpsba2afe73.jpg

P1010794Medium_zps22456468.jpg

P1010803Medium_zps1ffaa94f.jpg

P1010800Medium_zps008803ce.jpg

P1010801Medium_zps5e2d8e38.jpg

Not going until Wednesday night now as it's replacement isn't ready until Thursday. More driving like a granny until then!

................... on the way.

:p

(Going back to some classy silver...;) )

You guys will never guess what Dal's bought. I was shocked when I found out Dal was getting another car last Saturday, at least it's going to someone known to the forum.

Look forward to seeing the new car and project thread soon.

Latest posts

Back