For Puma door won't unlock

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Girl

Hi,

I just got used Puma. But it has a problem. I can manually lock doors from both sides but I can't unlock it from drivers side. To unlock it I have to go to passengers door and unlock from there. Would anyone know what's the problem?

Thanks

Door locks do seem very prone to sticking due to most people using the button on the fob.....fob gives up the ghost...door lock no worky worky.....WD40 squirted directly in through the key hole followed by a good working to and fro with the key will gain you entry everytime.

Oh BTW welcome along :grin:

Word of warning though particularly if you have an older car, the neck isn't very strong on the key. I had mine fall apart after wrestling with the fuel cap and it didn't respond well to being glued, ended up changing the lock set which is a mega big job because you need both doors in bits as well as the other locks elsewhere.

seems to have been overlooked as you could have i differnt lock fitted on the drivers side. thats what it does on mine.

yea my lil 1.4 has that same issue, ill try some wd40 and let u all know thanks allot ^.^ The standard fuel cap does stick, I found out the hard way trying to get in it to fill it up the night i was getting it home :oops: lol good thing it didnt snap the key lol ill be more carfull next time thanks for the heads up 2 :D

Back