Ford Fair General Chat

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it arrives lol.

Really can't wait now- 2 days to go for me and Mikey.

Couple of last mintue things to do and then I'm all golden.

bet my gazeeeebo is bigger than your gazeeebo! :p

it arrived today, need a hand putting the roof on for the first time tho....not bringing the leg weights so if its windy & were on concrete need to put car wheels over the ropes....

well if it rains, it rains, Chatsworth was fun in the rain last year! :D

abit unfair if people dont decide to go last minute due to the rain as stand passes are like gold dust atm lol! be a right waste!

True Z- i know 4 people from other sites are desperate to go and they can't go with any clubs cause they have missed out

zara#014 said:
abit unfair if people dont decide to go last minute due to the rain as stand passes are like gold dust atm lol! be a right waste!

There's two people I've heard bugger all from so they'd better turn up :twisted:

shame, bet theres other people who could have had their passes/tickets :( bloody timewasters!

As Zara says stand passes are like golddust, the focusSTOC has a "dropout list" of 12 cars!

Just read someone accidentally booked his car onto the concous, rather than a club or public stand lol

crystalpuma said:
To be fair though everyone had a chance to get a stand pass...

This is very true, unless you;re a new member! but there has to be a deadline sometime!

crystalpuma said:
To be fair though everyone had a chance to get a stand pass...

This is true, buas Ross says new members didnt have that chance and I know the new owner of my old Puma would have liked to go and a few others...

Just thinks its abit ignorant and selfish when people drop out last minute due to silly things, i'e weather or just dont bother getting in touch in the kast week or so and just don't turn up

2 days left though! looking forward to seeing everyone! :D

I echo Zara's thoughts and everyone elses- maybe worth offering them not to those who want to come- on the previso these others don't turn up?

If they do then they would park were they were going to park any way- if they don't then they get on the stand and do what patch etc are doing and getting there own tickets?

I can think of 3 people stright away who are more then likely no shows.

you can't do that Scotty... although we may think/know certain people may not show up they very well may do go
some people decide at last minute, as in on the day of the show that they arent brinign their car... which I find annoying that was my point mate.

You can't do that Scotty, it just makes life really difficult, and there will always be dissappointment. Just keeping track of who's got a ticket and pass is difficult enough!

Back