Ford Fair General Chat

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well just dropped bee of for his stickers. Then its some new shoes for me, folloed by some cleaning then its all set for tomorrow. Ford fair starts tomorrw for me

Inside, on the dashboard. No one's gonna be interested in my old banger with all the other sparkling Pu's on the stand unless Neil does an outstanding job but I'm guessing he'll run a mile when he see's the state of it...lol

Might give my wheels a quick once over as I have to do a bit of essential maintenance tomorrow weather permitting. Need to get a very early night though as I'll be up around 2am to get ready for the off around 2.30am on Sunday morning :cry:

its a sunday vix so even if its a 24 store you might not find the petrol station open. there is a petrol station on one of the roundabouts on the dual carriageway IIRC and thats a 24 hour one.

i get 12mpg in town at moment!! 15-18mpg on motorway!!

A lot of petrol stations near me have the 24 hour card payment available now even if the kiosk is open. Asda near me doesn't even have a kiosk and is card only. I hated this form of payment when it first came out but now I prefer it as there's no queues to wait in with women counting the loose change out penny by penny...lol

Don't envy that fuel consumption Warren. Even my old Carlton GSi never drank that much even when I thrashed the old timer...lol

well just waiting for mike and then we are south bound. 1 hour till departure and everything is set and ready.

I might wander outside to 'polish the turd' in a bit :lol:

Filled up with petrol this morning after swimming (7.45am!!!) :eek:

Argh!! Thanks for reminding me, must fill up tonight, no pumps opening till 7am round ere tomorrow :evil:

Suppose I should clean the flies off the front of mine... (she did get a wash on Thursday though, so not desperate for another one)

Latest posts

Back