Ford Fair General Chat

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am back, nice and sunburnt :roll: typical it rains all week and today it bright sunshine all day. Tho had a great day at my first FF, thanks Neil :eek:k:

My feet have just about recovered now... not sure my wallet ever will with the amount i bought today lol!

Me and lucy both had a great day, little bit sunburnt but its all good lol

Thanks Neil for sorting it all out, the Spec sheets were great! :eek:k:

Cheers Mr Neil Mod sir.

Awesaome day with a ctracking group of people- even if Mr Prker, S0parx, Stevie and Patch did try to make me sound like i were t' Yorkshire man.

Sunburt to hell, nakered but all i'll say is roll on the next year.

Also massive thanks to everyone i said hi to- without doubt the best club on the net for decent friendly folk.

Hope everyone got home safe and sound

but y`t are!

had a great FF thanks Neil, spec sheet was great! you can relax now! lol! am a little bit red its goon hurt in the morning!

agreed great friendly bunch! :grin:

Big thanks to Neil for organising our show stand this year. :)

Thanks also to Jacko for bringing the nice big gazebo for us all to hide out of the sun under!

Last thanks for everyone that came this year as it's the members making the effort and turning up that makes it such a great day.

:thumbs:

Do i get to be a sponser now dal? i did give ya some cash for the fund didn't i?

Oh and drive through Ice lollies are FTW

awesome day!
cheers for organising and the spec sheets neil
cheers for putting me up and a great spag bol dal & cherie

great day also. Thanks to neil for organising it :) face is looking like jerry the berry but o well.lol

Thank you all for coming :grin:

Glad everyone had a good day, I had fun despite no longer owning a Puma and having nothing to detail on the day!

Roll on next year

Cheers Dal
<-

I am ashamed to say that i still haven't un packed my car- and i really really need to.

Glad i am off work today- i sooooooooooooooo need it.

Still buzzing from the show- can't wait for the next one. Although i think i may have a quiet end to the year- Bee needs some work to get it through the MOT, and re insure, and tax.

My photos are up! Don't get excited as I didn't take many and the settings are definitely off on some of them but they're not bad :)

Good Photos vix- do you have the full size and res one of the front of my car?

Would love that for the desktop of my computer

Had a great day, thanks Neil for organizing it and for the spec sheets!
It was great to finally meet everyone, and Scotty i'm afraid to say that you even said yourself t' something or other :lol:

I'll get my pics up as soon as i can use a computer that works! (on the pc at work at the mo so i cant upload anything here :lol:)

Scotty1.7 said:
Good Photos vix- do you have the full size and res one of the front of my car?

Would love that for the desktop of my computer
Where's your pics scotty I thought u was doing some of your progress

There on a Camera PK- were said Camera is i have no idea hence the nex camera i took with me- which doubled as a wallet.

When i find it i'll sort it out.

Needs some updates any way for the puma

Back