Ford Fair General Chat

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheel bearing changed....spat a few feathers at seeing what the garage did to my drum but should be ok until I buy some new drums AND bearings to replace the ones that I know won't last long because of said drums.

See you all tomorrow, as for now I need to be thinking about having an afternoon nap or a really early night. As for my 'Thirst for Fuel' thread, I'm not going to risk driving all the way with just over a quarter of a tank, gonna fill up on my way in the morning in case I need to rush because I slept in....lol

I've got just under 1/4 of a tank so i will be filling up tonight! I got Pumba cleaned and waxed at work today so there shouldn't be too much to do in the morning.
Getting excited! :D

it has been hammering down with rain here so no washy washy for me lol but ill quick detail her when i get there as a last minute thing. she comes up well with just a hose over tho so should still look mint on the day :) im lookin forward to meeting and chatting with all of you too :)

i have a new problem ill be needing help with too im hoping you lot might have had the same problem between you so resolve mine :)

see you all in the morning :)

ive spent all day cleaning my car, got lucy to do my wheels aswell so they look like new now!!

its been raining on and off all day but not enought to stop me from cleaning the car, last thing to do is get fuel and charge my camera battery up!!

also picking my new 4 branch up from pumabuild tomorrow wooooop wooop!!

Just given the car a quick go over, cleaned it Thursday, but rained yesterday and today :evil: and if I wake up to more bird crap on me car I ain't going to be happy :evil:

flissy is clean and sparkling, inside and out, courtesy of the lovely local poles. i'll give her a polish tomorrow if the weather is conducive (it's raining here, on and off!)
i'm so sorry i didnt get chance to do an info sheet for her - for all she's very basic (on paper!) she means so much to me and i never cease to be amazed i own something so beautiful! she might have a little rust in her old age but, oh, she is a joy!
soooo looking forward to it - see you all at tesco at 6.30am!
talia xx
ps phone is 07880863201 if you need it.

I managed to polish yet another car parking ding (black paint + scratch) inbetween rain events plus filled in a few stone chips but she still looks embarrassingly bad :-(

Mines a mess, I won't cover over it with gloss so no sarky comments when you see it....lol.

Hopefully rain like hell on my way down with the sun coming out at dawn to dry it off and give us all a great day ;)

I've had 2 hours kip and that'll have to do so I'm now up until I either get back home tomorrow night or have a sly nap in the afternoon - apologies for that too, I'm not being unsociable, just old....lol

Hope you're all looking forward to tomorrow. See y'all bright and early!

Neil said:
Hope you're all looking forward to tomorrow. See y'all bright and early!

very much (must get some sleep soon) :zzz:

Thanks for all your work on this one :thumbs:

What time are U, Z, Andy and Co setting off ? I'll attempt to catch up en route, I might even give u a call see if I need to speed up/slow down when I get to the Cathorpe interchange.

Rich.

good luck to you all not been to FF for a few years now and dont miss all the early starts on show days.. although i will be heading to brands hatch tomorrow early for the motorcycling :lol:

Well we are finally able to get to sleep- lights broke in mike's room. See you all in a few short how's.

What a stupid time to get up on a Sunday..

Latest posts

Back