Ford Fair Sunday 3rd August at Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt I'll still be on PP by the time August comes around, so it'll be this place only.

Neil said:
I hope so, my kat still has a PumaPeople sticker on the back!
Mine won't have soon. Hopefully, we'll have some URL stickers for here soon instead.

It is possible to have more than one Puma club. They can both exist, but they don't have to be connected.

If nobody bothers to organise it on pumapeople, then puma owners from there could come on our stand instead if they joined up here.

Neil said:
I hope so, my kat still has a PumaPeople sticker on the back!

Mine doesn't any more :p
Might put a yellow chicken graphic on the back though :)

I sold my url sticker to Vix before I put it on :p

Well I'm leaving mine on (wonky letters n'all!), will just have to make space for the ProjectPuma one somewhere.

Throwing this one open.

What are peoples views on a joint stand then?

I know that there are "issues" but for the good of the marque could these not be shelved, even if just for the day?

Thread on "other site"

http://www.pumapeople.com/index.php?showtopic=79294&hl=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'll be trying my best to organise the PP stand again this year, you're welcome to share stand space if you so wish (just like the Pumateam Europe guys did last year).

Hope to join you all this year, providing I don't get sent away again to some godawful country.

Col,

Is there anything I / We can do to help organise it?

Got the form for a club stand application now.

Going to have to start thinking about numbers / pumapeople jointness / organising it soon.
I'll do it this end - does anyone know who is doing it over on pumapeople?

There's not going to be a race Dink. If both forums are going, it'll be a joint venture.

The website looks like it's fully functioning now:

http://www.fordfair.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back