ford focus centre console

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

demonskull13

hi i have put a ford focus centre console in my puma mainly for the drink holders also got some 2 tone gators for gear shift and handbrake in black/purple to go with puma so this is them below

wasnt to bad to fit only problems i had was the seat adjuster i had to cut some out of the centre console and handbrake as was higher light woulnt go out so got some heatshrink on top of the button and filled with heat shrink then cut top off so it bought the on/off higher now light goes out only when hand brake is as far as it will go down so another good job done

:thumbs: :pose: :eek:k:

jason

I like that, good mod. I was just going to buy a clip on cup holder though so I can have it there when I need it and chuck it in the glove box when finished. :grin:

Hi everyone, I’m about to do this mod on my puma. I’m fairly useless at stuff like this!! Can someone tell me the best way to go about it?
TIA

It’s been done on mine but before I bought it and not to this standard! A search may give you the answers at a guess, I just want to know where he got the gaiters from as they would suit mine perfectly!

Hiya got the focus console do I need to change the handbrake as I’m not 100% sure what to do

Latest posts

Back