Ford Puma 1.7 Thunder Breaking (New pics!) Everything to go!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reecey

Hello. I am breaking my magnum grey Thunder as I have now another car! All parts are available, all parts in working order/good condition!

Complete Engine incl. ECU and all door locks, petrol lock etc. Full ford service history! 100k - £200
Full Leather Interior (very good condition) - £100
Wheels (now sold but I do have 9 spoke alloys in good condition with tyres) - £75
Doors - £20 each
Headlights - £10 each
Taillights - £5 each
Tailgate - £20
Front Bumper - £20
Rear Bumper - £20
Bonnet - £20
Front Grill - £5
Wing Mirrors - £10 each
Radio - £10
Dashboard - £30
Steering Wheel (with airbag) - £10
Rear Axle with bushes fitted 10k ago - £20

No parts to be kept everything must go! If I haven't mentioned something you want, them PM me! I will give you a good price! Collection if your local to me, i'm near the Dartford tunnel on the Essex side. I am also willing to post.

I'd be interested in both bumpers, tailgate, both doors including mirrors and possibly bonnet. Depends on what sort of nick they're in.

both bumpers are in good condition, just stone chip marks on the front, bonnet is it good condition, again just few stone chips, wing mirrors are in good condition too, tailgate is good, no dents or rust. All parts are in good condition and all work. I also have rear mudflaps if your interested?

Is the radio in working condition and it the original 6006CD unit? If so how much posted please?

no its the 6000cd unit hence the cheap price, its in good working condition though.

Reecey said:
no its the 6000cd unit hence the cheap price, its in good working condition though.
The 6000 is more reliable than the 6006. The 6006 is junk.

Reecey said:
both bumpers are in good condition, just stone chip marks on the front, bonnet is it good condition, again just few stone chips, wing mirrors are in good condition too, tailgate is good, no dents or rust. All parts are in good condition and all work.
Cool - when would be good to pop over and have a butchers?

I definitely want the tailgate, as mine is fucked. The rear bumper and driver's side mirror are pretty certain. Everything else will ultimately depend on whether or not your bits are in better nick than what's currently on the car.

I've had a rethink on the doors as I just remembered I replaced the electric window motor in one of them in the last year or so, and there's quite a bit of dynamat sound deadening in them.
Reecey said:
I also have rear mudflaps if your interested?
Cheers for the thought, unfortunately I've got brand new ones waiting to go on!

evilrob said:
Reecey said:
The 6000 is more reliable than the 6006. The 6006 is junk.

Yeah thats the reason why i have the 6000 in there now. CDs got jammed in the old one and could never get signal from radio stations!

Back