Ford Puma 1.7 Thunder

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyPandy

Time to move the puma on as need something abit bigger and more boring. Its a great little car but it simple big enough. Since Ive had it we've been round Scotland , Lake District and even down to the mountains in the South of France and simple never missed a beat.
So what we got? Well first its a 2 owner from new me being the second. Usual Thunder spec Silver with leather, Air-Con ....Etc.Older couple had it before me and had any work done by there local Ford Dealer. Ive got all the history and even every tax disc from new. Since Ive own it, its oil changes every 6,000 miles , cam belt and tensioner change and before i went to France new front pads and discs and 2 Michelin tyres. Its got years MOT
Ive kept it all as standard so normal cd player and de-tango`ed from and rear lights.
Bodywork....... pretty good for one of these. Ive all the rear wheel arch covers off and re painted with Hameright as with the boot floor. I remover all the rear inner panel work and waxol`ed. There is some rust in the rear wheel arches and was planing on getting 2 rear wheel arches welded in (which i have and will go with the car if sold at full price). The drivers sill has some surface rust which again was going to get done when the rear arches were getting done. But its only surface and solid.
I'm asking £700 which isn`t alot for such a great little car. Car`s based in Reading Berkshire.
Telephone 07702172661 or [email protected]
Will put some more photos up but run out of time today

AndyPandy said:
[post]347822[/post] now with 12 months Mot. :grin:
Good move, selling a motor around MOT renewal time without one does put people off.

Under 95K on the clock, good MOT history, cambelt done and a good/fair price. That'll be a good buy for someone.

Good luck with it. :)

The puma must be the most smiles for so little money. Such a cracking little car. Sure iwill miss it when its gone but needs must.
Don't want to put on e-bay but might have to. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back