Vehicle For Sale Ford puma - Ex Welsh rally school car

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bburchell

For sale.
Ex Welsh rally school car.
Been stored in garage for last 18 months. MOT will be carried out upon request
£1500 ono

Attachments

• IMG_4553.jpeg
    IMG_4553.jpeg
    548.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4556.jpeg
    IMG_4556.jpeg
    344.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4555.jpeg
    IMG_4555.jpeg
    338.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4562.jpeg
    IMG_4562.jpeg
    311.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4557.jpeg
    IMG_4557.jpeg
    412 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4563.jpeg
    IMG_4563.jpeg
    325.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4561.jpeg
    IMG_4561.jpeg
    469.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4559.jpeg
    IMG_4559.jpeg
    431.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4558.jpeg
    IMG_4558.jpeg
    485.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4560.jpeg
    IMG_4560.jpeg
    443.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
For sale.
Ex Welsh rally school car.
Been stored in garage for last 18 months. MOT will be carried out upon request
£3000 ono
More info please, need to see what work might be needed on the shell has any strengthening been done whilst cage fitted looks like it goes to front strut tops? What suspension, is engine standard, is gearbox standard, does it have a lsd? Please email me [email protected] Thanks

More info please, need to see what work might be needed on the shell has any strengthening been done whilst cage fitted looks like it goes to front strut tops? What suspension, is engine standard, is gearbox standard, does it have a lsd? Please email me [email protected] Thanks
I have just been told it is an ex vision motorsport experience day car. I haven’t changed anything in the last couple years it has been stored in my garage.
I don’t know if it has an LSD. The engine is standard to my knowledge and have adjustable dampers that will require a service. She needs a little tlc. I don’t think the cage goes through to the turrets, however, the turrets do look like that have been welded previously

I have just been told it is an ex vision motorsport experience day car. I haven’t changed anything in the last couple years it has been stored in my garage.
I don’t know if it has an LSD. The engine is standard to my knowledge and have adjustable dampers that will require a service. She needs a little tlc. I don’t think the cage goes through to the turrets, however, the turrets do look like that have been welded previously
Where are you based?

Hi does this have the 45mm main hoop etc on the cage or is it one of the ones with the Hockley cage that no longer meets MSA rules? There is a few of them knocking about. Thanks

Back