Ford puma interior

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deano1972

hi
Any help gratefully received . just bought my first puma and seen numerous leather interiors that I would like fit . Are all years fitment standard , ie I've seen s few 99 year interiors and mine is a 2002 so will it fit
Thanks in advance
dean

99 is a funny year, the floor pan changed from the one used in the 97/98 model but I guess some early 99s might still have it. You can still get the seats to fit but there's something about the top hats that I cant remember the detail. Also the seat belt tensioners weren't the same so you'd need to swap the ones off of your existing seats on to the replacements else you'll end up with a warning light.

The interior parts from all years are interchangable.
(some seats are electric adjust (no loom on `wrong` car) and some do need top hat mounts)

There were a couple of subtly different colours, that dont mix well.

To find what your cars trim spec is, look on the Ford Etis link below, just search your reg.

http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

2002 registered makes it highly likely (almost impossible not) to be Medium Dark Graphite and with an AD series airbag control box and YS61 seat belt tensioners which luckily is the exact same config as Black Edition and Thunder.

Probably worth confirming build date but I expect you need to look for Black or Thunder spec and it'll drop straight in. Expect to pay between £70 and £150 for the complete interior depending on condition.

I've got four sets on the shelf but not the best news to post depending where you are. Better news is that wherever you are they're not all that rare locally to most people.

thanks for all the replies , live In South Wales but not a lot of leather interiors local , just one and it's from a 98 plate

Well leather in a 98 was not standard on any model afaik so they were either optional or potentially already swapped in from a later car.

Latest posts

Back