Ford Puma rs white! the new toy, rs2000?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theaxeman

Hello people
Ive managed to pick up a ford puma that had a little bit of damage and as i work in a body shop i found this to be no problem today i have got her in paint and done the following modifications.
Apex lowering suspension
Full rs white Respray with 17inch deep dish wolfrace racing alloys
Ms design front spliter and Rear
built in sat nav
New interior- although im open to the suggestion of stripping? Any thoughts?
De lens the rear lights and paint coded the clusters!

Annnnyway this is how she's looking at the moment any suggestions or tips would be great :grin:

now im not sure how to add pics so here my facebook link
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=158914&id=706618952&saved#!/photo.php?fbid=10150149330778953&set=a.390591423952.158914.706618952&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=158914&id=706618952&saved#!/photo.php?fbid=10150149330778953&set=a.390591423952.158914.706618952&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blackberryhype278.jpg

blackberryhype270.jpg

blackberryhype277.jpg

Love the paint, hate the body kit.

But what a great way to save a damaged Puma.

Lovely job.

Not a fan of the rear lights, should be left standard imo

Truly stunning paintwork though mate, any pics of how it was when you got it?

hey love the car, are u a painter by trade? would love to have mine painted white, i would tint the windows and paint the wheels gloss black and lower it then it will look pretty damn good!

Loving the White! I would love to own a White Frp though don't have the heart to modify a standard one. Maybe an accident damaged one and resurrect it in White :)

IMO interior would have to be Frp blue interior for the White would look so good.

I see your missing the side skirts and boot spoiler? I really like the ms design kit though was never too keen on the ms design front splitter. When hunting around for my first puma I managed to get one with the ms design kit installed - rear bumper splitter, boot spoiler with brake light led and side skirts. Everything but the front splitter which I prefer. I would put the Frp front splitter on the front as other members have done.

Your car and your own unique touch. Have fun!

white....ooooooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!

rear lights...i reckon put the lens back on as it looks good but a little 'unfinished'....

bodykit...hmmm, not to my taste but it doesnt look terrible.

overall; nice one!

The colour is shithot!
The Rear lights are just shit

Without the kit it would look mint!

thanks for you comment's guys
and usefull to know about the rear lights that i thought were diffrent and kool but obvously not so im going to change back
although ive runed these ones i will just pick some up off ebay!!
as for the front ms design spliter im still in too minds now....
i think i will hang on to it till i cant get the racing puma spliter???? any thoughts?
Ive also got new alloys sprayed in metallic merc black look fantastic

Yes im painter by trade all bodywork really with my father we own a bodyshop in shitty basildon. But i live in chelmsford essex

Yeah ive got pics of the jobs i do start to finish so i can show the customers, so ive got some pics of this.

so the genral feeling is lose the lights at the back?
and replace the front spoiler for the spliter?

Many thanks hope to get some feedback because it really does help in which direction i go with. DUCKMAN!!!

I think the rear apron really makes the poor thing look lardy-arsed.

But it's your car and it is for you to decide what you want.

Still a great rescue.

Bas Vegas! Not too far away.

I think without the skirts the rear apron does look a little out of place.

If you do decide to keep the kit I've included some links of my old car to help with ideas :) notice the skirts and splitter have different colour variations to help brake up the colour. Bottom half being gun metal grey.

http://www.pumapeople.com/stuff/1221511209/gallery_16745_1_13379.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.pumapeople.com/stuff/1221511209/gallery_16745_1_21764.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hahah Yeah bas vegas! well i work in pound lane.
so you dont like the ms design kit? dont you think the puma looks a little lost and to high in the air without it?
but i understand what your saying about the side skirts.
im still in constuction haha.
and i want to get the body right before i play with the turbo so any tips??

Thanks!! where abouts in basildon? i will look out for your puma haha
And i think im going to have to lose the bodykit to much??
although turbo engine looks bought :p

Just let you lot know decided to go lose the bodykit tommorow and get myself that frp front spliter.
and looking for orignal lights again :-(

not there anymore moved to peteborough, although do the often trek back every now and again.
used to live not to far from the town.

theaxeman said:
Hahah Yeah bas vegas! well i work in pound lane.
so you dont like the ms design kit? dont you think the puma looks a little lost and to high in the air without it?
but i understand what your saying about the side skirts.
im still in constuction haha.
and i want to get the body right before i play with the turbo so any tips??

No, I'm in favour of the ms design kit. I agree I think the puma does look a little high and the rear bumper a little plane without it which is why I went searching for a puma with the ms design kit on.

My company has an office in bas Vegas in miles grey road or luckyn lane opposite the halfords an asda etc... :)

If you get the skirts it will make the car appear so much lower! My silver was also lowered 40mm. I did have a link to some german site that sold the ms design kit will have to look on my lappy when I get the chance.

Or if you decide to lose the kit, there are always people looking to buy it as the ms design is quite a rare kit to come by. When I put my puma up for sale I had a few offers from people who wanted me to take the kit off to sell but refused as I didn't want to destroy the looks of my little car.

Considering you are a panel beater/sprayer, have you thought of going down the wide arch route? Frp or s1600 arches doing the work yourself will make things so much cheaper!!

Back